What are cookies?
"Cookies" are small software files stored on your computer via the browser that solely retain information related to your preferences not including your personal data.
What are cookies used for?
Cookies help determine the utility, interest and the number of uses of your websites, enabling faster and more efficient browsing, and eliminating the need to repeatedly enter the same information.
What kind of cookies exist?
There are two groups of cookies that can be used:
- Permanent cookies - cookies stored at the level of the browser in your access equipment (PC, mobile or tablet) that are used whenever you visit one of our websites. They are generally used to direct browsing to the user's interests, and thus enable us to provide a more personalized service.
Session cookies - These are temporary cookies that remain in your browser's cookie collection until you leave the website. The information obtained by these cookies serves to analyze patterns of web traffic, thereby enabling us to identify problems and provide a better browsing experience.
- Strictly necessary cookies – These make it possible to browse the website and use its applications as well as access the website’s secure zones. Without these cookies, the services you have requested cannot be provided.
- Analytical cookies - These are used anonymously for the purpose of creating and analyzing statistics, in order to improve the functioning of the website.
- Functional cookies – These save user preferences regarding site usage, so that you don’t need to reconfigure the site each time you visit it.
- Third-party cookies - Measure application success and third-party advertising effectiveness. They can also be used to customize a widget in function of user data.
Advertising Cookies - Directs advertising according to each user’s interests, in order to target advertising campaigns in function of users’ tastes, and also limit the number of times you see the advertisement, thus helping to measure the effectiveness of the advertising and the success of the website’s organization.
How you can manage cookies?
All Internet browsers enable the user to accept, reject or delete cookies, in particular by selecting the appropriate settings in your browser. You can configure the cookies in the "Options" or "Preferences" menu of your browser.
Please note, however, that by disabling cookies, you will prevent some web services from working properly, thereby affecting, in part or in full, your browsing experience on the website.